All images in the header section of this Site (the “Header Images”) are copyright protected. With the exception of the Header Images on the “New Project Consulting” and “Contact” pages which are the property of Y.H. Dimri, Ltd., all Header Images are the exclusive property of Eylon Sherf (“HaCubia”). Unauthorized use and/or duplication of these images is strictly prohibited.
With the exception of certain materials appearing on the website whose copyright belongs to third parties, all other content on the Site, including, but not limited to, any advertisements, postings, writings, graphics, the English language calculator for purchase tax (“Mas Rechisha Calculator”) and all other Services (the “Content”) is the exclusive property of Deborah Goldfischer and is protected by Israeli and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. All references herein to rights and/or ownership and/or liability of Buy-It In Israel shall be deemed to refer to Deborah Goldfischer. You agree to abide by all copyright notices, trademarks, other legal protections afforded to proprietary information and other restrictions in connection with the Site and Services, including, without limitation, the Content. Unless otherwise specified, all information and screens appearing on this Site, including documents, services, site design, text, graphics, logos, images and icons, are the sole property of Buy-It In Israel.
All Rights Reserved
Please email us with any requests to reproduce or republish content of the Site other than as detailed above at: [email protected].
Subscription via Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & Email
You may subscribe to our posts on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter or via email (collectively, :”the Feeds”) and view them for your personal use. We currently publish headlines and teaser text within the Feeds. You may also make the Feeds available to third parties, users within an organization you work for or users of a website that you publish, on condition that you comply with our Terms & Conditions and that you adhere to the following guidelines:
a. The Feeds must be published for access via a web-based browser only.
b. You may not use or publish the Feeds as part of a paid service or for any other commercial gain.
c. The Feeds must be published as it is made available on buyitinisrael.com, such that you may only include the headline and any teaser text, and you must ensure that the headline links back to the full text article on buyitinisrael.com.
d. The Feeds must be attributed as the copyrighted property of Buy-It In Israel.
e. The Feeds and any of their content may not be archived.
f. Use of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the relevant service or site.
Conduct and Behavior
Users shall not, in any way, interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Site. You will not use the Site or Services to perform any of the following actions:
a. impersonate any person or entity;
b. upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any information you are not legally entitled to disclose;
c. upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any submission that contains personally identifying information of other people (such as actual names, phone numbers, mailing addresses, email addresses and URL);
d. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable national or international law or regulation;
e. post any comments or messages with malicious intent or which could constitute defamation or slander or any other tort or criminal offence;
f. collect or store personal data about other users.
The above list is neither complete nor exclusive. Buy-It In Israel shall have sole ownership of all postings and submissions and you hereby waive any claim to privacy with regards to such postings or comments. Inappropriate conduct may be reported to law enforcement authorities. Nothing in these Terms or Conditions shall be seen as a requirement for Buy-It In Israel to monitor or manage any submissions or posting by you or any other user. All information contained on the Site is the sole property of Buy-It In Israel and you may not upload, post or send any material which may contain software viruses or other computer code which may cause a disruption, corruption or damage to any computer, computer software, server or computer hardware.
You acknowledge and agree that Buy-It In Israel may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:(a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the Terms; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Buy-It In Israel, our Users and the public.
Third-party Content, Advertisers, Sponsors and Links
1. The site may contain links to websites maintained by third parties. Such links are provided for your convenience and reference only. Buy-It In Israel does not operate or control, in any respect, any information, software, products or services available on such websites. Buy-It In Israel’s inclusion of a link to a website does not imply or constitute any endorsement and/or recommendation of the services or the site, its contents, or its sponsoring organization.
2. Buy-It In Israel shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any dealings or communication with, participation in promotions of, or purchase of goods and/or services from our advertisers or sponsors or any third party found on or through the Services, or as the result of any connection, contact or relationship developed with such partners, advertisers or sponsors on or through the Services.
3. Buy-It In Israel may periodically publish articles authored by third parties. The opinions in such articles are not necessarily endorsed by or reflective of the views of Buy-It In Israel. In addition, Buy-It In Israel may provide a forum for Users’ postings and comments. Buy-It In Israel shall not be responsible for content posted by any users or the views expressed therein.
4. Buy-It In Israel may feature on the Site various applications, calculators and tools (“Tools”). These Tools are for illustrative purposes only and Buy-It In Israel shall not be responsible, nor bear any liability whatsoever for the accuracy and reliability of any information provided by or developed with the Tools. You are specifically advised to consult a lawyer before entering into any real estate transaction.
Buy-It In Israel reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site or the Services, at any time and without notice. Termination or restriction may be effected for any or no reason including, but not limited to, any inappropriate conduct or any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold us, and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, contributors and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your use of the Services, your connection to the Services, your violation of the Terms or your violation of any rights of another.
Limited Liability, Waivers and Release
You expressly understand and agree that:
• the Site and/or the use of the Services by you or a third-party acting on your behalf;
• Your violation of any third-party right, including but not limited to copyrights, rights of privacy and property rights;
• Any loss resulting from unauthorized or improper access or use of data provided by you by any third-party;
• Any loss resulting from reliance upon any information developed or prepared using the Tools;
• Without derogating from any of the above, the use of the Services together with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, email or any similar services, including any disclosure of private or confidential information resulting from such use.
By using the Services, you agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by Buy-It In Israel or submitted to Buy-It In Israel, including, without limitation, information in our discussion forums, articles, and in all other parts of our Services. Buy-It In Israel and/or its contributors do not provide legal advice and all postings on the website are provided for general informational purposes only. You are expressly advised to consult with your own attorney prior to entering into any real estate transaction.
Limitation of Liability
Without limiting the generality of the above, you expressly agree that we shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages).
Service marks and Trademarks
Buy-It In Israel and the Buy-It In Israel logo are all service marks and/or registered trademarks of Buy-It In Israel. No right is granted to make use of the said service marks or any other trademarks of third parties.
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive agreement between you and Buy-It In Israel with respect to the subject matter hereof, and govern your use of the Services, superseding any prior agreements or negotiations between you and Buy-It In Israel with respect to the subject matter hereof. Our delay or failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the other provisions of the Terms shall remain in full force and effect.